We Answer Common Questions About the ACASA Senior Care Franchise Opportunity
If you don’t see your question answered about this senior care franchise opportunity, or want to explore the opportunity in more detail, simply fill out a form on this website and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. We can’t wait to hear from you!
The franchise fee is $44,500. We recommend you have at least $100,000 in liquid financial resources.
The projected senior population, age 65 and over, will rise to approximately 55 million by the year 2030. The global senior home care industry today is worth approximately $400 billion. Fortune magazine reports that the U.S. spends more than $3 trillion on aging services. Seniors are opting to choose more in-home care than ever before. These changes are being fueled by several societal and demographic factors, including:
- The Baby Boom generation reaching the age of retirement
- Medical technologies and advancements which lead to longer life spans
- More working, dual-income families can afford care for their aging loved ones
- According to official AARP surveys, more than 90% of seniors want to stay in their own homes, even if they require care
No. Entrepreneurs from all walks of life can enjoy the rewarding success of being an ACASA Senior Care franchise owner. ACASA provides exceptional training that will help entrepreneurs with zero experience in the senior home care industry thrive in a business that helps seniors remain in their homes.
ACASA Senior Care is looking for entrepreneurs who have the drive to succeed. If you have these qualities and the desire to own a business that makes a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
ACASA Senior Care stands out because our franchise owners become their community’s go-to resource for senior home care. They establish relationships with hospitals, nursing homes, senior organizations and more to help reduce readmission rates and give seniors the care they need at home. Another big differentiator is our commitment to helping veterans, and this underserved population is vital to our franchise owners growing their businesses and building trust in their communities.
ACASA Senior Care has perfected our business model. Our training program and high-quality standards make us among the best in the industry. We have access to sophisticated technology and adhere to a strong culture of care that separates us from other organizations in the field. Our company combines a strong web-based learning and support system with personalized, effective, face-to-face interactions and client communications to deliver an in-home care experience that is second-to-none.
Yes. ACASA knows the importance of hitting the ground running. We have developed a Quick Start Plan that will help you get established in business quickly, and our ongoing communication and coaching will ensure that you have the resources and support you need to thrive.
Are you eager to begin the successful journey of opening your own senior home care franchise? If so, fill out your contact information in the Request Information page, and a member of the ACASA Senior Care team will contact you and put you on the path to franchise ownership!
- A team member from ACASA Senior Care will contact you and set up a convenient time for a phone interview.
- Our team members will discuss elements of franchising that include markets of interest, working capital, your background and interest in helping seniors, timing for your business, and address any questions you may have.
- Finally, we will schedule a subsequent phone interview for the next steps.
During the follow-up phone interview, we will discuss:
- Your franchise application
- Discuss your experience and skillset
- Your desired service territories
- After the initial interviews with ACASA Senior Care, we will share our feedback regarding your potential status as a franchise owner, we review the FDD and inquire about how you plan to finance the business.
- You also will have the opportunity to share your thoughts with us.
- Once approved to be a new franchise owner, we will discuss the terms of your agreement and work with you to build your territory.
- You will sign the franchise agreement and return it, along with the franchise fee.
- Congratulations! You are now a member of the ACASA Senior Care experience!
- You will receive a personal welcome call directly from our President/CEO.
- A team member will go over the pre-training checklist items with you.
- ACASA Senior Care will schedule a training/kickoff call with you and review your advanced prep work.
- We will make continuous “check-in” calls.
- You will complete the New Owner training course led by our operations team. This will be a week-long, in-class training session at our headquarters in Sacramento, California.
- While you’re here, we will go over every aspect of your business, including how to hire caregivers, how to win clients, how to build referral sources and effectively market in your community, and so much more!